Roasted British Chicken with Rice.
Hey everyone, I hope you’re having an incredible day today. Today, I’m gonna show you how to make a special dish, roasted british chicken with rice. One of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I’m gonna make it a little bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Roasted British Chicken with Rice is one of the most favored of current trending meals on earth. It’s easy, it’s quick, it tastes yummy. It is appreciated by millions daily. Roasted British Chicken with Rice is something which I’ve loved my entire life. They’re nice and they look fantastic.
To get started with this recipe, we must prepare a few ingredients. You can cook roasted british chicken with rice using 5 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
Composition of Roasted British Chicken with Rice:
- Prepare 3-4 chicken thighs (or legs).
- Require 200 g of rice.
- Prepare for Salt.
- Provide for Black pepper (optional).
- Prepare of Olive oil (optional).
Roasted British Chicken with Rice steps:
- Put a bit of salt and pepper (or any other spice) on the bottom of glass bowl. Put chicken above..
- Optionally add 1 table spoon of olive oil. Put some salt and pepper above. Set an oven for 200-220 degrees and set grill mode. I’d not turn the vent on. Put chicken into the oven and leave it for 20-30 minutes..
- Put rice into a pan. Add water just to cover the rice 2 cm deep under the water. Add a bit of salt if you prefer. Put it onto the hob and boil for 10-20 minutes until water has evaporated..
- Get chicken out of the oven. Put the juice over the chicken. Then add the remaining juice into the rice and stir..
- Serve chicken and rice with anything you find in your fridge. Like beans or peas..
So that’s going to wrap this up with this special food roasted british chicken with rice recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I am sure that you will make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page on your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!