Cincinnati Chili (Gluten Free).
Hey everyone, it is Jim, welcome to our recipe page. Today, we’re going to prepare a special dish, cincinnati chili (gluten free). It is one of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I am going to make it a bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Cincinnati Chili (Gluten Free) is one of the most well liked of current trending meals in the world. It’s easy, it’s fast, it tastes yummy. It’s enjoyed by millions every day. Cincinnati Chili (Gluten Free) is something which I’ve loved my entire life. They’re nice and they look wonderful.
To begin with this recipe, we have to prepare a few components. You can have cincinnati chili (gluten free) using 16 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
Ingredients requirements for Cincinnati Chili (Gluten Free):
- Need 3/4 lb for ground beef.
- Prepare 1 cup of diced onion.
- Need 1 for garlic clove (pressed).
- Require 1 can – tomato sauce (15 oz.).
- Provide 1 1/2 cup of water.
- Require 2 tsp unsweetened cocoa.
- Need 1 1/2 tsp chili powder.
- Provide 1/2 tsp – salt.
- Need 1/4 tsp of allspice.
- Need 1/4 tsp for ground cinnamon.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp – ground cumin.
- Prepare 1 for ground red pepper, to taste.
- You need 1 1/2 tsp of cider vinegar.
- Provide 6 oz for Mueller's Gluten Free spaghetti (3 cups cooked).
- Require 1 can of red kidney beans, heated (15 oz.).
- You need 1/2 cup shredded cheddar cheese.
Cincinnati Chili (Gluten Free) instructions:
- Crumble beef into large, nonstick skillet and cook over medium-high heat. Add diced onion; cook, mixing with a large spoon to break up meat, until beef is browned..
- Add garlic, tomato sauce, water, cocoa, chili powder, salt, allspice, cinnamon, cumin, red pepper and vinegar..
- Bring to a simmer, reduce heat and simmer slowly, uncovered, 1 hour. Stir occasionally and add more water as necessary to make consistency of meat sauce..
- Spoon sauce over cooked spaghetti, top with beans, onion, cheese and oyster crackers (not Gluten Free)..
So that is going to wrap this up with this exceptional food cincinnati chili (gluten free) recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I’m sure that you will make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!