Sausage Rice Casserole(Dinner On A Dime).
Hello everybody, I hope you’re having an amazing day today. Today, I will show you a way to prepare a special dish, sausage rice casserole(dinner on a dime). One of my favorites food recipes. This time, I am going to make it a bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Sausage Rice Casserole(Dinner On A Dime) is one of the most well liked of current trending foods in the world. It is appreciated by millions every day. It is easy, it’s fast, it tastes yummy. Sausage Rice Casserole(Dinner On A Dime) is something which I have loved my whole life. They’re nice and they look wonderful.
To get started with this recipe, we have to prepare a few ingredients. You can have sausage rice casserole(dinner on a dime) using 9 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients Sausage Rice Casserole(Dinner On A Dime):
- Need 2 packages Rice pilaf.
- Need 2 lb for Pork sausage.
- Prepare 6 – Celery ribs, chopped.
- Provide 4 medium – Carrots, sliced.
- Need 1 can Condensed cream of chicken soup.
- You need 1 can – Condensed cream of mushroom soup.
- Give 2 tsp for Onion powder.
- Need 1/2 tsp for Garlic powder.
- Give 1/4 tsp Pepper.
Sausage Rice Casserole(Dinner On A Dime) start cooking:
- Prepare rice mixes according to package directions.
- In a large skillet, cook the sausage, celery, and carrots over medium heat until meat is no longer pink.
- In a large bowl, combine the sausage mixture, rice, soups, onion powder, garlic powder, and pepper.
- Transfer to 2 greased 11x7x2 baking dishes.
- Cover and freeze one casserole for up to 3 months.
- Cover and bake at 350 for 40-45 minutes or until veggies are tender.
- For frozen casserole thaw in fridge overnight remove 30 minutes prior to baking.
So that’s going to wrap it up with this special food sausage rice casserole(dinner on a dime) recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I am confident that you will make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!