Veg chowmean indian Chinese style. Veg Chow Mein is dish made from stir fried noodles and mixed vegetables which is then flavored with Chinese sauces. The word "Chow' means stir-fried or sautéed and 'mein' means noodles. This spicy version of Veg Chow Mein noodles which is originally a Chinese food is very popular in India, Nepal and many south east Asian countries.
with detailed step by step photos. Vegetable Chow Mein is one of the gems of Chinese cuisine well known across the world! In the vegetable chow mein, hakka noodles comes together with a range of colourful and crunchy veggies, an assortment of tongue-tickling sauces and a sprightly garnish of spring onions.
Hey everyone, I hope you are having an amazing day today. Today, I’m gonna show you how to prepare a distinctive dish, veg chowmean indian chinese style. One of my favorites. For mine, I’m gonna make it a little bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Veg chowmean indian Chinese style is one of the most popular of current trending foods in the world. It is appreciated by millions every day. It’s easy, it is fast, it tastes delicious. They are nice and they look wonderful. Veg chowmean indian Chinese style is something which I’ve loved my whole life.
Veg Chow Mein is dish made from stir fried noodles and mixed vegetables which is then flavored with Chinese sauces. The word "Chow' means stir-fried or sautéed and 'mein' means noodles. This spicy version of Veg Chow Mein noodles which is originally a Chinese food is very popular in India, Nepal and many south east Asian countries.
To begin with this particular recipe, we have to prepare a few ingredients. You can have veg chowmean indian chinese style using 13 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
Composition Veg chowmean indian Chinese style:
- Give 200 gm of Hakka or Chow Mein Noodles.
- Provide 1 – Medium Sized Onion.
- Require 1 – Carrot.
- Provide 1 Cup – Sliced Cabbage.
- Need 1 Cup of Sliced Colored Bell Peppers.
- Require 3-4 – Garlic cloves.
- Prepare 2 Tablespoons – Soy Sauce.
- Prepare 1 Tablespoon for Green Chilli Sauce.
- Require 1/2 Tablespoon Tomato Ketchup.
- Provide 1/2 Teaspoon Sugar.
- Prepare 1 Teaspoon of Black Pepper powder.
- Need 1 Teaspoon for Salt.
- Give 2 Tablespoons – Cooking Oil.
Veg chowmein Indian style is the most popular street food in India. Here is a very simple recipe to recreate that desi style chowm mein at home. The key to a yummy veg chowmein is to make the noodles at high flame. This gives the real street flavor to it.
Veg chowmean indian Chinese style steps:
- Bring 5-6 cups of water to a boil in a large pot. Add chow mein noodles to the boiling water along with a teaspoon of salt and a few drops of oil. Boil for 3-4 minutes until almost cooked. Then drain the hot water and transfer the noodles to a bowl of cold water. Drain and set aside..
- In the meantime, prepare all the vegetables. chop the garlic. Thinly slice the onions, carrots, cabbage and colored bell peppers..
- Heat some oil in a large deep pan. When the oil is hot, add garlic and stir for a couple of seconds. It shouldn't turn brown..
- Immediately add the sliced onions and cook for 1-2 minutes until the onions start browning very slightly..
- Then add the sliced carrots and cabbage. Sauté on high flame for a minute..
- Add the colored bell peppers. When making chow mein, all the vegetables need to be cooked on high, they are cooked but still crunchy to the bite..
- Now add some soy sauce, green chilli sauce, tomato ketchup, sugar, salt and black pepper powder to the wok. Stir to mix the sauce and spices with the vegetables..
- Add the boiled noodles to the wok..
- Cook for a couple of minutes on high flame till the noodles are completely cooked..
- Veg Chow Mein is ready. Serve it hot as a snack or along with any Indo-Chinese side dish..
Vegetable Chow Mein is an Indian Chinese noodle food item popular in India. Vegetable Chow Mein is the result of the adaptation of Chinese cooking and seasoning techniques to suit Indian tastes. Stir-fry vegetables, amazing lo mein sauce mix all tossed together with lo mein egg noodles make the best restaurant style dinner and even better than takeout menu dish- this best authentic lo mein noodles you can have any time. This recipe will get you the best lo mein sauce recipe along. chow mein recipe with step by step photos. smooth velvety noodles with crunch from veggies. veg chowmein is stir fried noodles with lots of veggies. the recipe comes together in minutes, provided some one chops the vegetables for you. this chow mein recipe is very versatile with you adding your choice of noodles and veggies. Chowmein Recipe: A Chinese stir-fried noodle dish which is now a popular street food dish across the globe, specifically in Asia.
So that is going to wrap this up with this special food veg chowmean indian chinese style recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I’m confident that you will make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page on your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!