Baked Eggs on Toast with Smoked Salmon & Asparagus. Turn off the heat and add the creamed horseradish, double cream, hot smoked salmon, chopped parsley and lemon juice. For the scrambled eggs, melt the butter in a saucepan over a low heat. Add in the eggs, stirring constantly.
Here, for a perfect result, we bake the eggs in two stages: first we bake the white (with cream, salmon, etc), and then the yolk is added later. Multiply the recipe as needed depending on number you are feeding. Give this breakfast in bed idea a try this Mother's Day – classic smoked salmon and eggs has been revamped and made all the more delicious.
Hey everyone, I hope you’re having an amazing day today. Today, we’re going to make a distinctive dish, baked eggs on toast with smoked salmon & asparagus. It is one of my favorites. For mine, I’m gonna make it a little bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Baked Eggs on Toast with Smoked Salmon & Asparagus is one of the most favored of current trending meals in the world. It’s enjoyed by millions every day. It’s simple, it’s quick, it tastes yummy. They are nice and they look wonderful. Baked Eggs on Toast with Smoked Salmon & Asparagus is something that I’ve loved my whole life.
Turn off the heat and add the creamed horseradish, double cream, hot smoked salmon, chopped parsley and lemon juice. For the scrambled eggs, melt the butter in a saucepan over a low heat. Add in the eggs, stirring constantly.
To begin with this particular recipe, we must prepare a few components. You can have baked eggs on toast with smoked salmon & asparagus using 10 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients requirements for Baked Eggs on Toast with Smoked Salmon & Asparagus:
- Require 5 g of butter.
- Provide 1 tsp for olive oil.
- Prepare 4 of fine asparagus tips, cut into medium chunks.
- Provide Handful of fresh spinach leaves.
- Give 4 cherry tomatoes.
- Prepare 2 – large free range eggs.
- Provide 2 slices of sourdough bread.
- Need 50 g of smoked salmon.
- Require 2 tbsp for sweet chilli sauce.
- Prepare Salt & pepper.
You can even recruit some little helpers to help you make this beautiful breakfast for mum – ask them to snip the salmon and chives with scissors and butter the toast. Put the bread on to toast. Melt the butter in a small saucepan over a moderate heat until it's foaming. Whisk the eggs in a bowl and add to the saucepan.
Baked Eggs on Toast with Smoked Salmon & Asparagus start cooking:
- Heat the olive oil & butter in a non-stick frying pan. Add the asparagus tips and fry gently for 2 minutes. Add the tomatoes and spinach leaves and heat through for a few minutes until the spinach has only just wilted..
- Make two wells within the mixture and crack an egg into each well. Cover with a lid and cook on low-medium heat until the eggs are just cooked, or until the yolks have begun to go opaque. Meanwhile, pop the sourdough into the toaster..
- When the eggs are cooked, remove from the heat and take off the lid. Sprinkle generously with coarse sea salt (I like Maldon) and freshly ground pepper..
- Place the smoked salmon on top of the sourdough. Then, using a spatula, lift out each egg along with the mixture and place on top of the salmon. Drizzle over the sweet chilli sauce..
- Enjoy! ☺️.
Stir the eggs continuously with something flexible like a spatula to get right into the corners, and cook until little pieces of cooked egg are. I chop and add the whole egg so that the yoke is not fully mixed in; the mixture is spooned over toasted sourdough French bread which I like for its tartness to complement the richness of the other ingredients. The asparagus is laid over the eggs with the salmon on the side. Sprinkle fresh chopped parsley over the eggs. Place avocados on a baking sheet and fill the holes with strips of smoked salmon.
So that’s going to wrap this up with this special food baked eggs on toast with smoked salmon & asparagus recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I am sure you can make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page in your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!