Apple and Blackberry Pie. The blackberries really make this apple pie recipe; with Bramley cooking apples and stem ginger, you can't go wrong with a Blackberry and Apple Pie. Just add a dollop of custard. Blackberries and tart green apples fill a lattice-crust pie that's baked with a poured-on sauce for a caramelized crust and fruity blackberry flavor.
Fat blackberries oozing purple juice with sweet, melting apples and sugar—simply delicious! This blackberry and apple pie recipe is quick, easy, and ensures a perfect result every time. This is best of all made with wild brambles, which seem to have twice as much flavour as the cultivated kind.
Hey everyone, it is Brad, welcome to our recipe page. Today, we’re going to make a distinctive dish, apple and blackberry pie. It is one of my favorites. This time, I’m gonna make it a bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Apple and Blackberry Pie is one of the most favored of recent trending foods in the world. It is easy, it is quick, it tastes delicious. It’s appreciated by millions every day. Apple and Blackberry Pie is something which I’ve loved my entire life. They’re fine and they look wonderful.
The blackberries really make this apple pie recipe; with Bramley cooking apples and stem ginger, you can't go wrong with a Blackberry and Apple Pie. Just add a dollop of custard. Blackberries and tart green apples fill a lattice-crust pie that's baked with a poured-on sauce for a caramelized crust and fruity blackberry flavor.
To get started with this particular recipe, we have to prepare a few components. You can cook apple and blackberry pie using 5 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
Composition Apple and Blackberry Pie:
- Need 4-5 for large apples cut it into slices and peeled.
- Need 1 cup of blackberries.
- Prepare 1 pack pre-made short-crust pastry.
- Require 50 g sugar.
- You need 1 free-range egg.
Then sprinkle in the brambles or blackberries and the sugar. Enter your new favorite dessert recipe: apple and blackberry pie! This easy little blackberry and apple slice is the perfect way to use the blackberries from an afternoon's picking. Looking for apple pie recipes, blackberry pie recipes, pastry recipes or dessert recipes?
Apple and Blackberry Pie making process:
- Heat the oven to 160°C fan.
- Roll out the pastry to about 1cm thick..
- Place the pie tin on top of the pastry and cut around it just a bit wider to allow for it to ground the sides..
- Put a spoon of sugar on the bottom of the pastry in the pie dish..
- Layer the apples on top like a clock face (e.g one slice of apple at 12 o'clock, another at 1 o'clock etc)..
- Scatter the blackberries over the top of the apples and the rest of the sugar..
- Cut the remaining pastry into strips and lay on top of the fruit..
- Crimp the edges together and egg wash the criss crossed pastry..
- Bake in the oven for 40 minutes 160°C fan.
- Once cooked serve with ice-cream or custard and….
- Enjoy 👍.
You don't even need a dish to make this easy-peasy fruit pie, as the pastry Mix the apples and blackberries with the lemon juice, sugar, cinnamon and cloves. Spoon into the centre of the pastry circle. Use up seasonal fruit and bake up a satisfying blackberry and apple pie. This classic dessert recipe is perfect for an autumnal family treat. I considered a seafood pie, but it was quickly discounted as the idea of an octopie just plain freaked me out!
So that is going to wrap it up with this special food apple and blackberry pie recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I am sure that you will make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!