Hello everybody, it’s John, welcome to our recipe site. Today, I’m gonna show you how to make a special dish, lamb stew. It is one of my favorites. This time, I am going to make it a bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Lamb Stew is one of the most favored of current trending meals on earth. It’s appreciated by millions daily. It’s simple, it’s fast, it tastes yummy. They are nice and they look fantastic. Lamb Stew is something that I’ve loved my whole life.
To get started with this particular recipe, we must prepare a few components. You can have lamb stew using 18 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients – Lamb Stew:
- Prepare Lamb chops.
- Need 1-1.5 kg for lamb chops.
- Give 1/2 cup – flour.
- Need 1 Tbsp lamb seasoning.
- Need – Salt and pepper.
- Provide Oil for frying.
- Prepare for Stew.
- Require 1 of chopped onion.
- Need 1 Tbsp garlic, crushed.
- You need 1.5 cups – red wine.
- You need 500 g – mushrooms, sliced.
- Provide 1 l lamb/beef stock.
- Give 1 – Tbsp, tomato puree.
- Provide 2 of bay leaves.
- Give 1 Tbsp – thyme.
- Prepare 4 for carrots, cut in to chunks.
- Provide 4 – potatoes, halved.
- Need of Salth and pepper.
Lamb Stew process:
- Marinate the lamb chops in lamb seasoning for a minimum of 1 hour..
- In a bowl mix flour with salt and pepper and coat the lamb chops in seasoned flour..
- Heat oil in a heavy base pot and fry the chops till brown and set aside..
- In the same oil, fri onions till translucent. Add garlic and fry for a minute, making sure to scrape the pan..
- Add red wine and reduce. Then add stock, mushrooms, bay leaves, thyme, tomato puree, lamb chops, potatoes and carrots. Stir till well combined..
- Bake in the oven at 180° for 40-45 minutes or untill potatoes are cooked. Do not cover the pot inorder to maintain the colour of the chops..
- Serve with rice..
So that is going to wrap this up for this special food lamb stew recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I am sure that you will make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!