Egg Kuruma For Biryani.
Hello everybody, it is Brad, welcome to our recipe site. Today, I’m gonna show you how to prepare a distinctive dish, egg kuruma for biryani. It is one of my favorites. For mine, I will make it a bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Egg Kuruma For Biryani is one of the most favored of current trending foods on earth. It is enjoyed by millions daily. It is easy, it is fast, it tastes delicious. Egg Kuruma For Biryani is something that I have loved my whole life. They are nice and they look wonderful.
To get started with this particular recipe, we have to first prepare a few components. You can have egg kuruma for biryani using 23 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients requirements Egg Kuruma For Biryani:
- You need 1 for . Egg – 2 boiled and halved.
- You need 2 . Oil – 2 tbsp.
- Need 3 of . Onion – 2 chopped finely.
- Need 4 . Green chilli – 1 slit.
- Prepare 5 . Ginger garlic paste – 1 tbsp.
- Require 6 . Tomato – 3 tomatoes chopped finely.
- You need 7 . Turmeric – pinch.
- Prepare 8 – . Red chilli powder – 1/2 tsp.
- Give 9 of . Garam masala – 1 tsp.
- Need 10 for . Coriander powder – 1/2 tsp.
- Need 11 for . Fennel powder – 1/2 tsp.
- Give 12 – . Mint and coriander leaves – handful chopped.
- Prepare 13 for . Bay leaf – 1.
- Provide 14 . Cloves – 3.
- Need 15 . Cinnamon – 1 inch.
- Require 16 . Cardamom – 2.
- You need 17 for . Mace – 1.
- You need 18 for . Star anise – 1.
- Require 19 – . Cumin – 1/2 tsp.
- Give 20 for . Salt – as needed.
- Provide of To Grind:.
- Give 1 for . Coconut – 1/4 cup grated.
- Need 2 – . Poppy seed – 2 tbsp.
Egg Kuruma For Biryani making:
- Grind coconut with poppy seed to thick paste and keep aside. Add bit water to grind..
- Heat oil in kadai add bay leaf, cinnamon, cardamom, cumin, mace and star anise. Saute until cumin finish crackle..
- Add onion and fry to golden brown. Add ginger garlic paste and saute until raw smell goes off. Now add tomatoes, turmeric and salt. Saute until it turns mushy..
- Add chilli powder, garam masala, fennel powder and coriander powder. Fry until raw smell goes off. Now add coconut paste with cup of water. When he gravy starts to boil add chopped mint and coriander leaves..
- Now add the halved boiled egg and cook for 5 minutes in low flame.Serve hot with roti or side dish for rice dishes. I served with briayni..
So that is going to wrap this up for this exceptional food egg kuruma for biryani recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I’m sure that you can make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!