Korean Spicy Chicken.
Hello everybody, I hope you’re having an incredible day today. Today, we’re going to prepare a distinctive dish, korean spicy chicken. One of my favorites food recipes. This time, I am going to make it a bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Korean Spicy Chicken is one of the most popular of current trending meals on earth. It is appreciated by millions daily. It is easy, it’s fast, it tastes yummy. Korean Spicy Chicken is something which I have loved my whole life. They are nice and they look fantastic.
To begin with this recipe, we have to prepare a few ingredients. You can cook korean spicy chicken using 16 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
Ingredients requirements of Korean Spicy Chicken:
- Prepare 350 gr – chicken thigh/chicken wing.
- Prepare 1 – baby lettuce.
- Need for sesame seeds.
- Prepare of deep fried oil.
- Need 250 gr for plain flour.
- Prepare 1/2 tbsp salt.
- Give 1 tsp – pepper.
- Give – Marinade:.
- Need 1 tbsp – fish sauce.
- Prepare 2 tbsp for oyster sauce.
- Prepare 3 cloves of garlic chopped finely.
- Give of Sauce:.
- Need 2 tbsp of gochujang paste.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of honey.
- Provide 2 tbsp of soy sauce.
- You need 2 tbsp of white vinegar.
Korean Spicy Chicken instructions:
- Marinate the chicken with fish sauce, oyster sauce, and garlic for at least 30 minutes. Meanwhile, prepare the flour mixture by adding salt and pepper to the flour..
- In the hot pan, cook the sauce by adding gochujang paste and add a little bit oil, fry it for a sec and add honey. Turn the heat to low and add soy sauce and white vinegar. Mix it up and you can add some water if the sauce is too thick. Set aside..
- Back to the chicken, cover the chicken with the flour mixture and fry it in hot deep fried oil, cook it for about 5 minutes and rest it for 2 minutes and fry again for 2 minutes (it will make the chicken crispy but juicy in the inside).
- Add the chicken to the sauce immediately and cook it with medium low heat to make the sauce absorb to the chicken..
- Pour sesame seed on top of the chicken and enjoy it with fresh lettuce..
So that is going to wrap it up with this special food korean spicy chicken recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I’m sure that you will make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!