Chicken Satay Curry.
Hey everyone, hope you’re having an incredible day today. Today, we’re going to make a special dish, chicken satay curry. It is one of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I’m gonna make it a bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Chicken Satay Curry is one of the most popular of recent trending meals in the world. It is easy, it’s fast, it tastes delicious. It is enjoyed by millions every day. Chicken Satay Curry is something that I’ve loved my entire life. They are nice and they look fantastic.
To get started with this recipe, we must first prepare a few components. You can have chicken satay curry using 21 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Composition Chicken Satay Curry:
- Give 2 for chicken breasts or 4 thighs cut into bite sized pieces,.
- Give 1 tin coconut milk (reduced fat recommended),.
- Provide 2 – heaped tbsp deep roast peanut butter,.
- Require 1 handful for chopped fresh coriander,.
- Provide 1 onion, chopped into chunks,.
- Prepare 125 g – mangetout and baby corn,.
- Provide 2 tsp – medium curry powder,.
- Prepare 3 cloves of finely chopped garlic,.
- Give 1 tbsp for soft brown sugar,.
- Provide 2 tbsp for light soy sauce,.
- You need 2 tsp for ginger puree paste,.
- Prepare 2 tsp of fish sauce,.
- Give Ground white pepper and salt to season,.
- Prepare 1 tsp of coconut oil.
- Prepare – To garnish (optional):.
- Provide A few of crushed unsalted peanuts,.
- Need 2 of red chillies, stalk and seeds removed, chopped finely,.
- You need for Some chopped fresh coriander leaves,.
- Require 2 wedges of fresh lime.
- Provide – Serving suggestion:.
- Need Steamed white rice.
Chicken Satay Curry step by step:
- Heat a wok up over a medium heat. Add the coconut oil. Once melted add the onion, garlic, and ginger. Fry until fragrant then add in the chicken pieces. Fry until the chicken is cooked and golden on all sides..
- Season with salt and a pinch of ground white pepper. Add the mangetout and baby corn. Fry for a further 2-3 mins. Next add in the curry powder, the peanut butter and the light soy sauce. Gently stir through to coat the chicken and veg. Pour in the coconut milk and add the fish sauce plus the brown sugar. Stir then bring to a gentle simmer..
- Simmer until the sauce has reduced down by half and thickened. Before serving add in half of the chopped coriander and mix through..
- Serve up and garnish with fresh chopped red chillies, coriander leaves and some crushed peanuts. Add a couple of wedges of fresh lime on the side. Eat and enjoy! :).
So that’s going to wrap it up for this exceptional food chicken satay curry recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I’m sure you will make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!