Thai Inspired Cashew Chicken With Chilli.
Hello everybody, hope you are having an amazing day today. Today, I will show you a way to prepare a distinctive dish, thai inspired cashew chicken with chilli. It is one of my favorites. For mine, I am going to make it a bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Thai Inspired Cashew Chicken With Chilli is one of the most popular of current trending foods in the world. It is appreciated by millions every day. It is simple, it is quick, it tastes yummy. They are fine and they look wonderful. Thai Inspired Cashew Chicken With Chilli is something that I have loved my whole life.
To begin with this particular recipe, we must first prepare a few ingredients. You can have thai inspired cashew chicken with chilli using 19 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
Ingredients requirements for Thai Inspired Cashew Chicken With Chilli:
- Provide 1 chicken breast, cut into bite sized pieces,.
- Require 3 for spring onions, sliced lengthways, finely,.
- Require 1/2 – an onion, chopped into chunky bite sized pieces,.
- Provide 1 handful of long green or red finger/Thai chillies, stems removed,.
- Need 20 g – (a small handful) unsalted natural cashew nuts,.
- Require for Dried whole red Birdseye chillies, to taste, (I used 1/2 tbsp),.
- Prepare 1.5 tbsp cornflour,.
- Need 1 for generous pinch white pepper,.
- Provide of Cooking oil, vegetable or sunflower recommended.
- Require For the sauce:.
- Give 3 cloves – fresh garlic, crushed,.
- Provide 1 tsp for dark soft brown sugar,.
- Give 1 tbsp – light soy sauce,.
- Give 1 of heaped tsp quality oyster sauce, (I used Lee Kum Lee),.
- Require 1 tsp for dark soy sauce,.
- You need 1 tsp – fish sauce,.
- Need 4 tbsp for water,.
- Give for Serving suggestion:.
- Give for Boiled/steamed white rice.
Thai Inspired Cashew Chicken With Chilli process:
- Heat around 1cm of cooking oil up in a wok. Once nice and hot fry the cashew nuts first, for around 1 minute until golden brown then remove using a slotted spoon and leave upon some kitchen towel to remove any excess oil. Next fry the fresh finger chillies, only do this for around 15-20 seconds until the skin blisters then remove. After add in the dried Birdseye chillies. Fry in the hot oil for around 15 seconds then remove and place into the kitchen towel..
- Now take the chicken pieces and dredge it in the cornflour and a good pinch of white pepper until completely coated in a thin layer. Fry the chicken pieces until completely cooked through and the outside golden and nice and crispy. Test a larger piece by slicing into it to make sure it's not pink, then remove from the wok and lay on kitchen towel to remove any excess oil..
- Make up the sauce by combining all of the ingredients listed under 'sauce' in the ingredients list. Stir until smooth..
- Drain off any tainted oil from the wok and leave enough to coat the base, enough for frying, add a touch more if needed. Add in the onions and spring onions and stir fry whilst tossing everything around for about 2-3 minutes. The key is to move the ingredients around the wok continuously, so nothing catches or burns. Now add in the sauce and quickly coat all the ingredients. Allow the sauce to reduce and thicken slightly. This will only take around 20 seconds..
- Re-add the fried cashews and chillies and then the chicken pieces. Toss everything together in the wok working quickly so the chicken stays crispy. Serve up and enjoy with your choice of side! :).
So that is going to wrap this up for this exceptional food thai inspired cashew chicken with chilli recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I am sure you can make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!