The Definitive Kinpira Stir-fry Rice Burger!.
Hello everybody, it’s John, welcome to our recipe page. Today, I’m gonna show you how to prepare a distinctive dish, the definitive kinpira stir-fry rice burger!. It is one of my favorites. For mine, I’m gonna make it a little bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
The Definitive Kinpira Stir-fry Rice Burger! is one of the most popular of current trending foods on earth. It is simple, it’s quick, it tastes delicious. It’s enjoyed by millions every day. The Definitive Kinpira Stir-fry Rice Burger! is something which I’ve loved my whole life. They’re nice and they look wonderful.
To begin with this particular recipe, we must first prepare a few components. You can have the definitive kinpira stir-fry rice burger! using 17 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients requirements of The Definitive Kinpira Stir-fry Rice Burger!:
- Need 4 small rice bowls' worth Plain cooked rice.
- Need 1 of Soy sauce.
- Provide 1 two 10 cm long rashers Bacon.
- You need 2 of sheets Nori seaweed.
- Need – For the kinpira stir-fry ingredients:.
- You need 1 1/2 – times the amount of carrot Burdock root (soaked in water first, then julienned).
- Give 1/2 of Carrot (julienned).
- Require 1 dash for Beef (chopped finely).
- Provide 1 tbsp – Sesame oil.
- You need 2 tbsp for Sugar.
- Require 1 of White sesame seeds.
- Provide 1 – Red chili pepper (seeds removed and finely chopped).
- Give of The sauce ingredients:.
- Prepare 3 tbsp for Soy sauce.
- Prepare 2 tbsp – Mirin.
- You need 2 tbsp for Sake.
- Prepare 200 ml for Water.
The Definitive Kinpira Stir-fry Rice Burger! steps:
- Make kinpira in bulk for later use. Heat sesame oil in a frying pan, and stir fry the beef, the well drained burdock root, and carrot..
- Add sugar and continue stir frying. Add the combined sauce ingredients..
- Add the red chili pepper, and simmer until the sauce is reduced to about 1/3..
- Add sesame seeds while crushing with your fingers, and the kinpira is done!!.
- Put the rice in a grinding bowl (mortar), and grind the rice grains with a pestle. Continue until the rice forms a rough mochi dough and comes together..
- Form the rice as shown in the photo. (I shaped the patties with my hands.) Pan fry on both sides until hard and crispy in an oiled frying pan..
- Brush the rice patties evenly with soy sauce (use a pastry brush if you can), then return to the pan to fry until browned. Pan fry the bacon also..
- Stack in this order: Rice patty → nori seaweed → kinpira → bacon → rice patty. Done!.
So that’s going to wrap this up for this exceptional food the definitive kinpira stir-fry rice burger! recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I’m sure that you can make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!