Hey everyone, it is Jim, welcome to our recipe page. Today, I’m gonna show you how to prepare a distinctive dish, tuna pasta. One of my favorites food recipes. This time, I’m gonna make it a bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Tuna pasta is one of the most well liked of recent trending foods on earth. It is enjoyed by millions daily. It’s simple, it’s quick, it tastes yummy. Tuna pasta is something which I have loved my entire life. They are nice and they look wonderful.
To get started with this particular recipe, we must first prepare a few components. You can cook tuna pasta using 14 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Composition – Tuna pasta:
- Need 150 grams for pasta.
- Need 1 small red onion sliced.
- Need of Olive oil.
- You need 1-2 tins – tuna or salmon.
- Give 2 cloves – diced garlic.
- Require 1 handful – Herbs fresh of dried.
- Require – Chilli / either dried or fresh.
- Need of Rind and juice of a lemon.
- Require A few of mushrooms sliced.
- Provide for Hand full of spinach I used two blocks of frozen spinach.
- Give 1 tbsp for capers.
- Prepare – Sweet chilli sauce optional.
- Require for Wedge of lemon to serve.
- Give to taste Salt and pepper.
Tuna pasta step by step:
- Heat a pan of water add salt and once boiling throw in the pasta for 10 – 12 minutes..
- Whilst the pasta is boiling chop the veggies! When chopped pour in some olive oil in a large pan, heat it and throw in the red onion first for it to soften..
- Next add the garlic and mushrooms. Give a stir if need be add more oil and the rest of the veggies, herbs and spices..
- Once the pasta is cooked drain and throw into the veggies. Grate the lemon and squeeze over the juices..
- Mix together well and finely add the tuna mixing it in but keeping it in chunks. I finely drizzled sweet chilli sauce over and served with a wedge of lemon. Season well!.
So that is going to wrap it up with this exceptional food tuna pasta recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I am confident that you can make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page in your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!