Veggie noodles with mint leaves.
Hey everyone, I hope you are having an amazing day today. Today, I will show you a way to prepare a distinctive dish, veggie noodles with mint leaves. One of my favorites food recipes. This time, I will make it a bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Veggie noodles with mint leaves is one of the most popular of recent trending meals on earth. It is enjoyed by millions every day. It is easy, it’s fast, it tastes delicious. They are nice and they look wonderful. Veggie noodles with mint leaves is something which I’ve loved my entire life.
To get started with this particular recipe, we must prepare a few components. You can cook veggie noodles with mint leaves using 12 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Composition – Veggie noodles with mint leaves:
- Give for vegetables.
- Require 1 packages of veg noodles.
- Prepare 1 for two handful mint leaves (chopped or not) i didn't chop the leaves it looks gorgeous..
- Require 1 of medium size carrot finely chopped.
- You need 1/2 for cabbage finely chopped.
- Require 1 for onion diced.
- Provide 2 green chilli finely chopped.
- You need 1 tomato chopped.
- Need 1 – capsicum chopped.
- Require 2 tbsp of soy sauce.
- Give 1 egg.
- Need for salt.
Veggie noodles with mint leaves start cooking:
- A quick snapshot of all the ingredients..
- In a pot boil the veg noodles for 3mins, drain and rinse in cold water and let it cool while preparing the other ingredients..
- In a pan heat oil and stir fry all the vegetables for 5 mins flavor with salt. (Do not overcook).
- Add the noodles slowly and splash in the soy sauce, add the mint leaves mix well and fry for 5mins. Add more salt if needed..
- Fry an egg and place it on top of the noodles in a platter. Optional: I've sprinkle some raw carrot and cabbage on top. Serve hot and enjoy :).
So that is going to wrap this up with this exceptional food veggie noodles with mint leaves recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I’m sure you can make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!