My Gran's sausage and veg pie. Great recipe for My Gran's sausage and veg pie. OK instead of making little portions of this yummy pie, it was one big one! I served mine with roasted broccoli and gravy.
It's hearty, filling and perfect for sharing with family or friends. Pies and casseroles make ideal comfort food we tend to crave especially when it's cold and snowy outside. Add mixed vegetables and cooked potatoes.
Hello everybody, hope you’re having an incredible day today. Today, we’re going to make a special dish, my gran's sausage and veg pie. It is one of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I’m gonna make it a bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
My Gran's sausage and veg pie is one of the most well liked of current trending foods in the world. It’s easy, it’s quick, it tastes yummy. It’s appreciated by millions every day. My Gran's sausage and veg pie is something that I’ve loved my whole life. They are nice and they look fantastic.
Great recipe for My Gran's sausage and veg pie. OK instead of making little portions of this yummy pie, it was one big one! I served mine with roasted broccoli and gravy.
To begin with this particular recipe, we have to prepare a few ingredients. You can have my gran's sausage and veg pie using 13 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients for My Gran's sausage and veg pie:
- Need for Filling :.
- Need 1 of large potato.
- Give 2-3 medium sized carrots.
- Need 200 g – sausage meat.
- Prepare Squeeze for tomato puree.
- Give Salt and pepper.
- Prepare Small cup of water.
- Give Olive oil.
- Give of Pie mix :.
- Give 70 g flour.
- Require 2 – eggs.
- Give 100 ml for milk.
- Need 4 of large table spoons of sunflower oil.
Scrape mixture out into the prepared casserole dish. Roll refrigerator pie crust out larger than the top of the casserole dish you. We love this Sheet Pan Sausage meal because not only is it delicious, but it's so easy to make! You basically cut up sausage, vegetables and apples, throw them on a baking sheet in the oven and dinner is ready.
My Gran's sausage and veg pie start cooking:
- Peel and chop potatoes and carrots. Par boil in salted water for about 6-7 min. Drain and leave to cool. Make the pie mixture, which is a basic batter mix really! Mix together flour eggs and milk with a whisk until smooth and bubbly.
- Heat some oil in a pan. Add sausage meat and break it down with a wooden spoon. Next add the veg. Cook on medium heat for 6-8 min..
- Add tomato puree and water, continue cooking for another 4-5 min. The mixture must be fairly dry. Meanwhile, preheat oven to 220. Pour a good spoonful of cooking oil into a large ramekin. Heat in the oven for about 10 mins..
- Remove from oven. Add meat and veg mix evenly into each ramekin. Pour in the pie mixture evenly and give a quick mix with a fork. Put back immediately into hot oven. Leave to cook for 25 min. Do not open the oven door. Serve with veg and gravy 😀.
I'm definitely in the Fall mood (hi Apple Pie Cookies!) so I had to add some apples to this sheet pan meal. The apples add a little. creamy wild mushroom and vegetarian sausage pie. this is a divine creamy wine, wild mushroom and vegetarian sausage pie that cheats a little in its creamy sauce with the use of a tin of classic condensed Campbell's Cream of Mushroom Soup. I love this little hack – although to me it doesn't really feel like a hack as the pie tastes so. Pillsbury™ Grands!™ biscuits, sliced kielbasa sausage, veggies and a quick, creamy homemade cheese sauce make this bubble-up bake perfect for filling up the whole family. You can use your favorite homemade pie crust recipe if you'd like, or use store-bought pie crust.
So that’s going to wrap it up for this special food my gran's sausage and veg pie recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I’m sure you will make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page on your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!