Mutton Korma curry.
Hey everyone, it’s me, Dave, welcome to my recipe page. Today, I’m gonna show you how to make a distinctive dish, mutton korma curry. It is one of my favorites. This time, I will make it a bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Mutton Korma curry is one of the most well liked of current trending foods in the world. It is easy, it is quick, it tastes delicious. It is appreciated by millions every day. They are nice and they look fantastic. Mutton Korma curry is something which I’ve loved my entire life.
To begin with this particular recipe, we must prepare a few components. You can cook mutton korma curry using 14 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
Composition – Mutton Korma curry:
- Need 500 gram mutton.
- Need 2 of Potatoes cut into two halves.
- Prepare 2 for onions sliced.
- You need 1 tablespoon – ginger garlic paste.
- Provide 1 tablespoon of cashew-raisins.
- Give 1 teaspoon red chilli Powder.
- Need 1 teaspoon – turmeric powder.
- You need 1 teaspoon garam masala powder.
- Give 1 teaspoon shahi jeera seeds.
- Need 1 of bay leaf.
- Need 1/2 cup hung curd.
- Require To taste salt and sugar.
- Require As needed of oil and ghee.
- Require As needed warm water.
Mutton Korma curry steps:
- Wash and marinate the mutton well with salt turmeric powder,curd, ginger garlic paste and keep aside for 30 minutes or more.
- Add oil in the pan add onion slices saute well and add salt and turmeric powder.
- Now add ginger garlic paste, cashew raisins paste red chilli powder and garam masala powder fry well.
- Now add oil in the same pan add shahi jeera and bay leaf to temper and add the Potatoes,fry well..
- Add mutton pieces saute well adding salt and turmeric powder.
- Cover it well and keep stirring occasionally.
- Add warm water and cover keeping on low flame.
- Now make a smooth paste of the fried masalas.
- Add this paste into the mutton mix well.
- Finally add ghee and garam masala powder..
- The mutton Korma curry is ready to be served.
So that is going to wrap this up with this special food mutton korma curry recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I am sure that you will make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!