My Hot n Spicy Chicken in a pitta bread. 😁.
Hello everybody, I hope you are having an incredible day today. Today, I will show you a way to prepare a special dish, my hot n spicy chicken in a pitta bread. 😁. It is one of my favorites. This time, I’m gonna make it a bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
My Hot n Spicy Chicken in a pitta bread. 😁 is one of the most well liked of recent trending foods on earth. It’s appreciated by millions daily. It’s simple, it is fast, it tastes yummy. They are fine and they look fantastic. My Hot n Spicy Chicken in a pitta bread. 😁 is something which I have loved my whole life.
To begin with this particular recipe, we must first prepare a few ingredients. You can cook my hot n spicy chicken in a pitta bread. 😁 using 5 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients for My Hot n Spicy Chicken in a pitta bread. 😁:
- Provide – I Breast chicken cut into 1/2 inch wide strips.
- Prepare Make 1 cup Batter.
- Require 1/4 tsp Cayenne pepper.
- Require 1/4 tsp of red Chilli powder.
- Provide 1/4 tsp Garlic powder.
My Hot n Spicy Chicken in a pitta bread. 😁 process:
- In the batter add all the spices. Make the batter a little thicker than usual.Cut the chicken into 4 thick ish strips. Veg oil about 4 inch deep as long S it covers the chicken strips..
- Heat up the oil until really hot if you drop a little pinch of batter mix in and it sizzles it's ready.
- Dip the chicken into the hot batter mix and leave for 1 minute then turn the heat down low the batter should be crisp right away but the chicken will cook inside on lower heat about 3 minutes..
- Take the chicken out with tongs and drain on kitchen paper. Make your pitta bread with salad I used mixed rocket and yogurt and mint sauce..
- Serve with some chips and beans..
So that is going to wrap this up for this special food my hot n spicy chicken in a pitta bread. 😁 recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I’m sure you will make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page on your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!