Herb Chicken Stew.
Hey everyone, I hope you are having an incredible day today. Today, we’re going to make a distinctive dish, herb chicken stew. One of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I will make it a bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Herb Chicken Stew is one of the most well liked of current trending foods in the world. It is simple, it’s fast, it tastes delicious. It is appreciated by millions every day. Herb Chicken Stew is something which I’ve loved my whole life. They are fine and they look wonderful.
To begin with this recipe, we must first prepare a few components. You can have herb chicken stew using 14 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients – Herb Chicken Stew:
- Give 404 g chicken thigh fillet or chicken breasts.
- You need 600 g freshly frozen mixed vegetables.
- Require 500 g for baby potatoes.
- Give for Beef stock cubes Knorr 2.
- Provide 600 g – onion (White).
- Need 1 tbsp of Rosemary,fresh.
- Need – Bay Leaf 3 leaf.
- You need 1 tbsp of Spices,Nutmeg,ground.
- Need 1 tsp for Ground Turmeric.
- Prepare 1 tbsp Cumin Seed.
- You need 1 tsp – Ground Cumin.
- Provide – Spices,Fennel Seed 2 tsp.,whole.
- Give 8 dash Table Salt.
- Give of Maybe some ground Black pepper.
Herb Chicken Stew making:
- I put cold water in the Electric Slow Cooker,added the frozen chicken thigh fillets,frozen mixed vegetables,the mild spices,herbs an dried herbs,as well as the 2 stock cubes into the Slow Cooker and allowed it too continually cook for 23 hours..
- Then I peeled the baby potatoes and onions,washed them of course and then added them too the Electric Slow Cooker – added them to the rest of the stew..
- After the last minimum 3 hours,I enjoyed eating some of my homemade stew..
So that is going to wrap this up for this exceptional food herb chicken stew recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I am sure that you will make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page on your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!